Summer is upon us, you know what that means? Grilling weather! 🌞👩🏽🍳
One of my favorite summer recipes is my Teriyaki Burger with Grilled Pineapples 🍔🍍 but of course, my burgers wouldn’t be so delicious if it weren’t for Kikkomans Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. I highly recommend picking up a bottle at your nearest grocery store and trying my recipe! I know your family will love it!
TERIYAKI BURGER WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE:
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 can of pineapple rings
- 1/3 cup Kikkomans Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- Whole wheat hamburger buns
- 5tbsp Kikkomans Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- 3tbsp honey
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 2tbsp corn starch
- 2tsp Kikkomans Soy Sauce⠀
- In a large mixing bowl, combing the ground beef, panko, chopped cilantro, ginger, garlic, chili powder, honey, Kikkomans Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade, and pineapple juice. Mix until combined. Don’t overwork the meat or the burgers will be tough. Shape into four, 3/4-inch-thick patties. Refrigerate for 45mins.
- Preheat your grill to medium-heat and lightly oil the grates. Grill your pineapple slices for 3 minutes on each side, the red onion for 5 minutes on each side, and the burger for about 10-12 mins, depending how you want your burger cooked. Move teriyaki burgers to a separate plate and let sit for 5 mins before serving.
- For the Teriyaki Sauce, add all of your ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil, once it’s boiling turn off the heat and let the sauce thicken.
- You can grill your whole wheat hamburger buns before serving. Top your buns with your teriyaki sauce, lettuce, a teriyaki burger, red onion, and pineapple slice. Enjoy!